Kitchen appliances are one of the essential items in our urban lifestyle. We can not imagine our lives without these smart appliances, which saves our time and energy both. One such kitchen appliance which is quite popular nowadays is Induction cooktop. It is not only popular among the families, but even bachelors who are staying alone away from their families also find it useful.
Induction cooktops are time and energy-efficient, which is required in our daily cooking routine. It helps in saving time and cooks food faster in comparison to the gas stove. Even a college student can operate it easily without much trouble.
There are a lot of companies in the market which provide Induction cooktops for the buyers. Due to the availability of various models, people usually get confused, which is best suited for them. It would be best if you first understood what is your basic requirement and budget before making a final decision.
In this article, we will be discussing different types of Induction cooktop available in the market, which will be helpful for you in making the right decision.
- Single Element Unit: In this type of cooktop, the only single-zone cooking option is available, which means you get one burner to cook food. Such units are portable to use and affordable too. You can use it along with some other cooktop or for the limited cooking purpose mostly.
- Multi-Element Units: In this type of cooktop, the buyers get two cooking zones which can be used to cook two dishes simultaneously. It is for those buyers who want to replace their existing cooktop range with induction cooktop only. These are expensive ones and require decent space on the kitchen platform.
- Built-in Units: These cooktops are best suited for our modern kitchens. Great looks and multiple cooking zones makes it best buy for urban houses. These cooktops are installed in the countertop, so make sure installation is done properly. These are expensive cooktops so check the price and installation cost before finalizing it.
- Freestanding Countertop Units: These are best suitable for outdoor cooking or if you don’t want to place a cooktop on the kitchen counter. Large in size it requires decent space in your kitchen. So if you have a large-sized kitchen, then this type of cooktop is a perfect deal for you. You can move it easily from one place to another so best suited for people who live in rented houses.
- Commercial Units: These types of Cooktops are mostly used in hotels and restaurants which require fast cooking in limited time. It does not require much handling as it is designed in such a way that you can put heavy utensils on it easily.
So at the end we would like to say that before buying an induction cooktop you have to understand which brand is offering what type of the product and whether it matches your need or not.Hopefully about mentioned different types of induction cooktop description will be helpful for you in making the right decision while buying the cooktop.