How to delete subscriptions on iPhone? If you're like me, you probably have a lot of different subscriptions - from magazines to Netflix to that one a
How to delete subscriptions on iPhone? If you’re like me, you probably have a lot of different subscriptions – from magazines to Netflix to that one app you can’t live without. And managing all of those subscriptions can be a pain, especially if you’re trying to do it on your iPhone.
But don’t worry, there’s an easy way to keep track of all your subscriptions right on your iPhone. With the built-in Subscriptions app, you can see all of your active subscriptions in one place, set up recurring payments, and even cancel subscriptions that you no longer want.
The Subscriptions app is a great way to manage all of your different subscription services, and it’s available for free on the App Store.
Cancel iPhone Subscriptions
Assuming you would like tips on how to cancel iPhone subscriptions:
- Open the Settings app.
2. Click your name at the top of the screen.
3. Tap Subscriptions. You might need to enter your Apple ID password to see this option.
4. Tap the subscription that you want to manage, then click Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won’t renew.*
5. Verify that you want to cancel your subscription.*
6. After your current period ends, whether or not you had remaining time on your subscription, it will no longer be active.*
7. If you cancel a subscription and don’t re-subscribe within 30 days of the cancellation date, your photos, files, and data stored in iCloud for that app will be deleted automatically.
Steps to Cancel/Delete Subscriptions on iPhone in iOS 15.5
If you’re like many iPhone users, you probably have a few subscriptions that you’ve signed up for and forgotten about.
With the release of iOS 15.5, it’s now easier than ever to cancel or delete these unwanted subscriptions. Here’s a guide on how to do it:
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone and tap on your name at the top of the screen.
- Tap on Subscriptions. You may be asked to enter your passcode or Face ID at this point.
- On the Subscriptions page, you’ll see a list of all the active subscriptions associated with your Apple ID. Tap on the one that you want to cancel or delete.
- On the next screen, tap on Cancel Subscription (or Delete Subscription, if that’s an option).
How to remove expired subscriptions on iPhone
How to unsubscribe from an expired subscription on your iPhone:
If you need to cancel an app, magazine, or other service subscription that you no longer use or want, you can do so from your iPhone. Just follow these simple steps:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name at the top of the screen.
- Tap Subscriptions. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions,” click “iTunes & App Store” instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.)
- click the subscription that you want to manage.
- If you don’t see a subscription but are still being charged, ensure that you’re signed in with the correct Apple ID.
- Use the options to manage your subscription.
How to cancel an active subscription
If you have an active subscription that you no longer want to use on your iPhone, you can follow the steps below to cancel it. Keep in mind that once a subscription is canceled, you will no longer have access to the content that it provided.
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on your name at the top of the screen.
3. Tap on Subscriptions.
4. Find the subscription that you want to cancel and tap on it.
5. Click Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the screen.
6. Confirm your decision by tapping Cancel Subscription again when prompted.
7. You will now see a message saying that your subscription has been successfully canceled.
Cancel subscriptions from App Store
How to cancel subscriptions from the App Store on iPhone:
- Open the Settings app.
2. Tap your name at the top.
3. Tap Subscriptions. You might need to enter your Apple ID password to view this information.
4. To the right of the subscription that you want to manage, tap .
5. If you want to cancel a subscription, tap Cancel Subscription.
6. If you want to reschedule or cancel a pending renewal, tap API Documentation under the pending renewal date.
7. Go through the options to manage your subscription.
Cancel subscriptions from Settings
How to cancel subscriptions from Settings on iPhone:
It’s easy to cancel subscriptions from Settings on your iPhone. Just follow the steps below.
- Open the Settings app. Tap your name, then tap Subscriptions.
2. Tap the subscription that you want to manage, then tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, tap the subscription until it shows.
3. Tap Confirm when asked to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.